Chicago – snifffr (snifffr.com) reports an incredible surge in membership signups and content offerings this past year, thanks to months of COVID lockdowns and the opportunity to work from home.
The popular marketplace for anonymously buying and selling used intimates crunched the numbers and found that:
– 475% increase from Jan. 2021 to Aug. 2021 compared to the same dates in 2020
– 605% increase in U.S. clientele from Jan. 2021 to Aug. 2021 compared to the same dates in 2020
– 578% increase during the month of Jan. 2021 compared to the month of Jan. 2020
– 233% increase in U.K. clientele from Jan. 2021 to Aug. 2021 compared to the same dates in 2020
– 546% increase in Canada clientele from Jan. 2021 to Aug. 2021 compared to the same dates in 2020
“With so many people staying home due to COVID’s lockdowns this past year, snifffr saw its number of signups and content creators soar, with thousands of new members looking to make extra money,” said a company representative. “Whether this level of interest continues after the pandemic ends is anybody’s guess, but for now we are happy to see satisfied snifffr clients.”
The company is making online transactions easier and more secure with snifffr Escrow and snifffr Coins, which offer a direct service between buyer and seller that bypasses conventional methods that can lead to consumer scams and fraud claims.
snifffr offers its users various connection methods, including Live Online Chat, Private Messaging, Private Content and a Fake Check option to ensure that sellers’ images are actually real to avoid potential issues such as theft.
“When dealing in such delicate transactions, it’s important to make sure that both buyers and sellers have a pleasant, stress-free experience,” added the rep. “Now that we are dealing with a higher volume of customers, it’s more important than ever for snifffr to utilize helpful features that will save time, energy and money for everyone.”
To learn more, visit snifffr.com.